IRIS LED Dual Mount Track Light System
Flight Dental Systems Year End Savings!
Save 10% on the Flight Dual Track Light.
The Flight Dental Systems Dual Track Light System is built with a unique dual carriage system mounted parallel to one another. The innovative trolley design allows for independent movement of the monitor and Polaris or IRIS LED light along the entire length of the track without any obstruction. In addition, the protective energy chain will help to protect against electrical and video wire damages from any twisting and bending caused during movement. The IRIS LED light features an indirect reflected LED module with touch pad control for preset settings including: cure safe, surgical and natural daylight modes. In addition, with a CRI of 90+ it is the best LED operating light on the market.
- Track body is one piece extruded aluminum
- Dual carriages on each track can bypass each other
- Capable of adding up to 4 articulating arms to support any combination of lights and monitors
- All paint is powder coated with injection molded covers
- Provides audio, visual, and illumination solutions
- Ease of operation of the balanced monitor arm offers versatility and flexibility
- Monitor can accept HD digital cable, satellite, DVI/VGA, and DVD. Remote Operated (Monitor sold separately)
|Track Systems Monitor||17" - 19" square monitor|
|Monitor Mount Design||Fit monitor with 75mm or 100mm Vesa mount|
|Max Monitor Weight||17 lbs|
|Monitor Arm Pre-Wiring||(12 Volt, 5 Amp) VGA video and 3.5mm Stereo Audio|
|Test Standard Markings||EN60601-1, UL 60601-1, CSA c22.2 #601.1 markings "cULus"|
Call for special pricing