LIFE Soft Pac (0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow)
LIFE® SoftPac™ is the lightweight, 6 pound Emergency Oxygen unit, preferred for frequent carrying, and as an AED companion Oxygen unit.
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds!
4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs)
12 flow settings-0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
- 5 Year Warranty