144 - 90 g Package
This outstanding phosphate investment has these advantages:
- Contains carbon for bright, gold-colored castings
- Expansion can be controlled to fit your needs — yet technic is easy to follow
- Even extremely thin sections will be cast with sharp, clean margins just like lower-fusing golds
- Accurately fitting castings with smooth and clean surfaces — without grinding. Uniform results time after time.
The chart shows the effective expansion figures obtainable by varying the concentration of Special Liquid. A 75% concentration, 3 parts SPECIAL LIQUID CONCENTRATE and 1 part Water, is generally preferred. Thermal and also setting expansion will increase by greater SPECIAL LIQUID concentration; these expansions will decrease by dilution with more water. Consequently, expansion can be controlled to fit individual needs.
There is no additional thermal expansion between 700 degrees C and 1000 degrees C (1300 degrees F and 1800 degrees F). The curve in the chart shows different figures for the thermal expansion merely as a result from higher or lower concentration of SPECIAL LIQUID CONCENTRATE. The setting expansion for a bench-set mold is shown in the lowest curve below.
*Suggested concentration of Special Liquid Concentrate is 75% (3 parts liquid to 1 part water).
- Liquid*/Powder Ratio
- 16 mL /100 g
- Working Time
- 6 - 7 minutes
- Setting Expansion
- Thermal Expansion
Whip Mix Phosphate Investment - Ceramigold - 144 - 90 g Package
- Products Model: 00435
- Manufacturer: Whip Mix
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed